Sunday, November 7, 2010

:(

I have deeply experienced before the fear towards love.
Luckily, I have you who understands me, who can give me comfort.
Looking at your despondent face, you are gaunt and pallid because of love again.
The pain in my heart is unexpectedly strong.
The tear at the corner of the eye, for whom was it shed?
Even if severly hurt, that doesn’t matter
I am willing to, quietly, stay by your side.
If love can no longer be.
Then I’m willing to secret it within my heart
Actually, I’m afraid of the feeling of losing you.
How did I start to have feelings toward you?
i'm worried too that our easy camaraderie as friends would disappear..
Conflicted, undecided, unprepared to cross the boundaries of love
How did I start having feelings toward you?
Sinking deeply into the danger of the grey zone between friends and lovers.
To proceed or to retreat, being surrounded by love. No matter who breaks the rules, it’d be awkward for all.
Who can break this siege, and return make everything perfect?
You and me, let’s embrace the moment. No regrets for the ambiguity.Starlight is only beautiful, so let’s put love into our hearts
Put love into the heart.

1 comment:

  1. "You and me, let’s embrace the moment." I love that :)
    --
    Are you thinking "I feel so alone"?

    ReplyDelete

NO SARA