Friday, July 9, 2010

Want to laugh to disguise the tears that’s flowing
Nod my head to admit that I’m afraid of the dark
I only wish that you can spare some time for me
But you don’t even give me the slightest sympathy
Want to cry to see if I’m dead with out emotion yet
It’s like in the whole world I’m the only one who’s exhausted
Doesn’t matter, because even if I’m down I can ignore my senses and just get it over and done with Just wish that desperation will go away

The sky is gray
Will it make me forget who you are?
The darker the night, the more misbehaving my dreams, hard to remember and ponder about them
My world is just about to be destroyed, maybe fate is against will
Tired or not, want to sleep? Alone and nobody to pair up and snuggle with
The darker the night, the more misbehaving my dreams, who is there to comfort me?
My world is about to be destroyed
Maybe being blue is…

Want to cry to see if I’m dead with out emotion yet
It’s like in the whole world I’m the only one who’s exhausted
Doesn’t matter, because even if I’m down I can ignore my senses and just get it over and done with
Just wish that desperation will go away

My world is about to be destroyed
Maybe being blue is ~ another sort of beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SARA